Happy fall everyone! I kind of thought fall was upon us here, but it appears we will be having temps in the 80s midweek! I was tagged by the lovely Hope from Beauty & Bliss! to participate in this tag celebrating autumn. She is a brand new blogger enjoying great success on her blog/YouTube channel. She is also a Southern gal, so check out her blog/channel and show her some love!
On to the questions!
- FAVORITE FALL LIP PRODUCT? As the weather turns colder, I rely more and more on my lip balms. My fave is Nivea’s “Touch of Smoothness”.
- FAVORITE FALL NAIL POLISH? Currently, I am wearing OPI’s “Lincoln Park After Dark” and “Lincoln Park After Midnight”, I just ordered a Deborah Lippmann glitter polish I’m looking forward to trying!
- FAVORITE STARBUCKS FALL DRINK? Y’all are going to think I’m insane, but I have NEVER ordered anything from Starbucks. I enjoy coffee every now and then, but it’s not something I would go out of my way to order. Yep, cray cray.
- FAVORITE FALL CANDLE? I am a home fragrance junkie, so this is going to be a hard one. I especially like spice and pumpkin scents for cooler weather, but right now, I am burning a special edition University of Georgia Yankee Candle in “Black Coconut” fragrance. It sort of smells like toasted marshmallows. Mmmmm!!
- FAVORITE FALL SCARF OR ACCESSORY? I am not a huge scarf fan. My favorite accessory for fall would be boots! I love boots, and I have a gazillion pairs in all heights and heels!
- HAUNTED HOUSE, HAUNTED HAYRIDE, OR HAUNTED CORN MAZE? Ooooh, Lawd. If I HAD to choose, I reckon it would be a haunted house. I haven’t been to one in years. Going into some place that is pitch dark and having things jump out and scare the poo out of you isn’t my idea of a good time. I scream through the silly haunted kiddie ride at our local county fair!
- FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE? Now while I don’t enjoy things jumping out at me, I love to be scared at a movie! I think the Halloween season is a time to watch REALLY scary movies. The last scary movie I saw was “The Conjuring”. If you haven’t seen it, and want to get into the spooky/scary spirit, I definitely recommend it! I also enjoy the classic “Halloween” movie. Oh, and “The Strangers”.
- FAVORITE CANDY TO EAT ON HALLOWEEN? Okay, I’m not a big candy person either. Yes, I know, “She don’t like Starbucks, and she don’t like candy”. However, if I do eat candy, I love Starburst (pink and red only). So that’s what I buy to give out to the kids for Trick-or-Treat. I also get a bag of “good” stuff. I save the Starburst til the end in case we don’t run out (and I get to eat them).
- WHAT ARE YOU DRESSING UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN? We recently went to a Halloween party. I had the brilliant idea of dressing up as Miley and Robin at the VMAs (not in the latex bikini, mind you!). But we ran out of time for me to get the costume together. I am obsessed with the beautiful fashions from the ’20s, so I was a flapper and my hubby was a gangster. Ala-Boardwalk Empire.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL? Let me start by saying I HATE being cold. However, our summers are usually so brutal I welcome the cooling off. In Georgia, we really don’t have seasons. We have Summer (hot and humid) and Winter (cold, but not like Minnesota). Our Fall is usually just a few weeks long. My favorite thing about fall is being able to wear the dark shades of makeup that I love without looking out of place. Regardless, I wear it all year long
So, there you have it. I really enjoy doing tags because it is such a great opportunity to learn more about my blogging friends.
Wendy from FashionableHeart
Kristy from TaupeAndPearl
Laura from LibertyxLoves
Valerie from Ohh-val
*If you girls cannot participate, I totally understand.*
Again, thanks for reading! kxoxo